The Women's Popena Hooded Hydrodown Fusion Jacket by Berghaus is a longer length body mapped insulated jacket filled with Hydrodown Fusion 7.3. Hydrodown Fusion is a Berghaus technology which combines hydrophobic down with synthetic Hydroloft, this combination absorbs less water than traditional down, whilst drying faster and working when wet. The Women's Popena Hydordown is made using a ration of 70% Hydrodown and 30% Hydroloft.
The Popena Hooded HydroDown Fusion Jacket is an ideal winter jacket if you are looking for a comfortable and feminine design. A fixed stylish hood this jacket keeps out the worst of the cold winter weather meaning you can concentrate on your outdoor adventures feeling confident, comfortable and protected.
- Body-mapped HydroDown Fusion insulation distribution, meaning optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Fully adjustable hood with fixed peak.
- Three pockets- two zipped handwarmer pockets, one zipped internal pocket
- Two way centre front zip
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop
- Adjustable hem draw-cord