Very light, very warm, very small pack size.
Fantastic warmth to weight ratio.
The Criterion Lady 500 has been designed to meet the specific needs of females using the expertise Cumulus have gained from their highly regarded range. The Criterion Lady range is shorter in length than standard unisex bags, the addition of extra high quality Polish Goose Down and a fleece foot insert provides strategic warmth to base and foot of the sleeping bag ensuring a comfortable night's sleep.
- 500g of 92:8 Polish Goose Down insulation with 680+ fill power
- Fill Volume: >14733 cubic inches
- Pertex Ripstop Microlight Shell - 46g/m², with DWR+ treatment
- Insulated full neck baffle
- Top side construction: Trapezoid
- Fleece insert into box foot
- Length: 207cm
- Max User Height: 175cm
- Width Shoulders / Foot (cm): 80/52
- Max User Height 5' 9" (175cm)
- Weight: 1100g
- Comfort Temp. = -7°C
Features common to all Criterion Sleeping Bags
Please note Expander Baffles have a 7cm overlap on Lady Bags
- Full length YKK two-way zip with zip together compatibility (even different models)
- Anti-snagging, insulated zip baffle
- Cowl hood and 1 hand operated drawcord
- Inside pocket & hanging loops
- Compact fully-featured stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag