Extremely light. Fantastically warm. For the connoisseur.
Light weight, very warm, small pack size.
Fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio.
- 700g of 96:4 Polish Goose Down insulation with 870 fill power
- Fill Volume: >20300 cubic inches
- Pertex Ripstop Microlight Shell - 46gms/m², with DWR+ treatment
- Insulated neck baffle
- Top side construction: Trapezoid
- Weighs 1210g
- Packs down to 17 x 17 x 36 cm
- Length: 225cm
- Width Shoulders / Foot (cm): 80/52
- Max User Height 6' 3" (190cm)
- Comfort Temp. = -18.°CTemperature rating confirmed by independent lab testing at Leeds University
Features common to all Criterion Sleeping Bags
- Full length YKK two-way zip with zip together compatibility (even different models)
- Anti-snagging, insulated zip baffle
- Cowl hood and 1 hand operated drawcord
- Inside pocket & hanging loops
- Compact fully-featured stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag