Salomon's Sense Mantra 2 is a running shoe which promotes mid to fore front striking, designed to be the running shoe for a wide cross section of runners from the adventurous to the social ones, the Sense Mantra is as at home in the urban jungle and the park as it is on trails.
The Sense Mantra is an ideal training shoe for competitive runners, a 6mm drop promotes a mid to fore front style and additional weight compared to race shoes, is made up of cushioning and features which protects the feet and allows you to put in the miles needed to get into race shape.
Sense Mantra 2 Features
- Weight: 540g (Pair 8.5)
- Midsole Height: 16mm/10mm
- Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- Lace pocket- Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- EndoFit™ -internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and
- Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Salomon Quicklace system
- Racing last
- OS Tendon - running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- Contagrip Dynamic Traction sole
- Profeel Film on the sole - placed to provide protection from the trail
- Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- EVA shaped footbed - Provides cushioning and anatomically designed support