Terms of Service
About These Terms
Orders and Pricing
All orders are subject to our approval and product availability (see below).
We always try to ensure that prices are correct. From time to time errors are made, when this occurs we will inform you as soon as possible setting out your options. You may cancel the order or re-order at the new price, we also may offer you the item at the price at which you purchased it dependant on circumstances. If we are for any reason unable to contact you we will cancel your order.
We reserve the right to amend prices without prior notice, such changes will not effect any previously acknowledged orders.
Upon submitting an order via our online system, we will issue an order acknowledgement via email. This email will contain all relevant details to your order and our contact details. This acknowledgement is NOT acceptance of your order.
We do our best to ensure that all products shown online are "in-stock" and available for despatch. However, from time to time it is possible that we are unable to complete your order due to insufficient stock, where this is the case we will contact you immediately stating your options.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to complete you order. In this case we will refund your order using the same payment method that you originally used.
We make every attempt to ensure the correct product details and images are used on this site. Suppliers update products continually and as such the product specifications may vary from those displayed on our website. Occasionally images may not match those of the products we stock, in terms of colour or specifications. Furthermore your own computer/phone/tablet's brightness and contrast settings etc. may affect how images are displayed. We ask that you use product images displayed on this site as a general reference only. If you have any questions or are looking for a particular version of a product please do not hesitate to contact our team (01925 411 385) who are happy to answer any queries.
Responsibilities of the Customer
When purchasing with us you must ensure that all details entered into the checkout (including products, card registered address, delivery address etc) are correct. Where the information is found to be incorrect you will be liable for any costs arising in the correction of the error(s).
Your credit/debit card / PayPal account will be automatically charged when you place your order.
All payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation from the Card Issuing Bank (your bank). If a Card Issuer rejects a payment (for any reason) we will not despatch the order, nor shall we be liable for any delay or non-delivery of items.
All prices on this website are shown inclusive of VAT (at it's current rate) unless otherwise stated. Please refer to our delivery policy for details on delivery prices.
Returns Policy, Faulty Goods and Complaints
We offer details on return of goods and faulty goods in our returns policy.
To raise a complaint with our team please contact us email@example.com or write to us at the address below.
As a consumer in the United Kingdom your Statutory Rights will not be affected by these Terms and Conditions. Please note that as a consumer you have the statutory right within the United Kingdom to cancel your order and return any goods ordered in exchange for a refund.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time. You must do so in writing by e-mail or fax.
- If your order has already been despatched to you, you may reject the goods even if they are not faulty, by sending us notification by e-mail or fax within 15 working days of receiving the goods.
- If you do this, you will then have two options: - either, return the goods to us immediately ; or make them available for us to collect DURING WORKING HOURS. You must tell us, in writing, which of these two options you wish to choose. If you want us to collect, then please also telephone to make mutually convenient arrangements.
- In the meantime you must look after the goods and keep them safe, including the original packing in which they should be returned, UNUSED.
- If goods which are rejected are not faulty, the cost of returning them to us is borne by the customer. This also applies if we have to collect them, in which case we will deduct our costs from your refund.
- If you decide to arrange the return then please send us your proof of postage by letter, together with your original
order acknowledgement. This will enable us to trace them if they are delayed or lost in transit. Please keep a copy of these documents.
- We will re-credit your payment card as soon as the goods are received back by us.
Security of Data
Adventure Centre check your browser each time you visit our website for "Do Not Track" messages. These are set within your internet browser or by browser extensions such as the Google Analytics Opt-out Plugin. This plugin will prevent our Analytics provider, Google, from tracking your visit to our website.
Should any of the terms of this contract be unenforceable or invalid by a UK court the remaining terms of service will remain unaffected.
The construction, validity and performance of these Terms of Service shall be governed only by the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Where we hold a competition online or in-store we will issue a new page of terms and conditions for this competition only. This page will be clearly linked from any competition pages and on any promotional materials issued.
Telephone: 0161 926 8616
3 Craven Court, Craven Road, Altrincham, WA14 5DY.
Please note that there is not a shop in Altrincham.
Our VAT number is 519 699 489