The North Face Single Track Hayasa II are The North Face's lightest running shoes and have been designed in conjunction with Tsuyoshi Kaburaki, The North Face athlete and one of the world's leading ultra runners.
The Single Track Hayasa makes use of a number of technologies to provide comfort and stability whilst at 500g (pair of UK size 9s) being extremely lightweight.
- Lightweight construction
- TPU-welded support overlays
- Protective toecap
- Perforated EVA Northotic footbed
- TPU and EVA Cradle with heel cushioning and stability providing protection on all terrain
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Lightweight blown rubber and carbon forefoot
- High abrasion carbon rubber heel
- TPU Snake Plate (which provides forefront protection without hindering flexibility)